- To identify and generate new, quality/genuine business appointments and opportunities for our clients as per the campaign requirements
- Making outbound business to business calls
- Develop a full understanding of the client’s products, services etc. so that this knowledge can be used to optimum effect during the call
- During the conversation, matching the business decision makers need with the clients’ product
- Influencing the decision maker in regards to the client’s product, booking an appointment etc
- Having matched the need with the business decision maker, close the call effectively ensuring that there is an agreed way forward
- Through excellent customer service, use of knowledge and initiative, strengthen the likelihood of a successful outcome from the appointment set for the new business opportunity identified
- Provide excellent customer service thus ensuring that the client is satisfied
- Achieving targets on call quality and performance measures
- Accurate data entry so that client records are error-free and complete
- Capturing the outcome from the call so that follow-up actions can be progressed
- Sending an appropriately worded and timely email to follow-up a fulfilment request
- Judging during the conversation whether there is more that can be done to achieve a successful outcome for the client
- Handling criticism and turning prospects around and/or identifying areas for development that will help improve future prospect conversations
Be confident communicators, be computer literate and have either telephone sales or retail experience. The ability to work to deadlines and targets is also a necessity as well being a team player.
Rate of Pay:
£10.00 per hour + uncapped and tax-free incentive and reward scheme
- Full time – 36-hour working week between the hours of 8:30 am and 5:15 pm Monday to Friday
- Part Time – 16 hours +
- No evening or weekend work
- Flexible working hours
- Staff Well-Being programme
- Free parking
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Friendly, family-focused team
- Excellent training and on-going support
Our Researchers play an extremely important role within Virtual Sales Team. The main purpose of a Researcher is to cleanse and enhance the data ready for the Internal Sales Executive to call and book an appointment. Making outbound calls the Researcher will fact find and gather as much information such as correct decision maker, direct telephone numbers and email addresses and to ensure that all information gathered over the telephone is updated into the database correctly. The Researchers should liaise with the Relationship Managers in regards to the focus of the campaign and to take the lead from then.
All Researchers must:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Have great attention to detail
- Be an accurate typist
- Have investigative qualities to draw information out of the gatekeeper
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Liaise with the Internal Sales Executives if they feel an opportunity for an appointment is there
- Achieve daily targets set
- Work as part of a team but also on an individual basis
- Ask for assistance if required
To cleanse and update as many records as possible. The Researchers should try to obtain the correct information to all of the data capture questions on the CRM database.
Virtual Sales Team (VST) is an award-winning business to business sales support agency based in Northampton. We pride ourselves on creativity, innovation and always providing exceptional service. Quality sits at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Trainee Sales Executive to join the VST family. This is a fantastic chance for anyone with the desire to work within sales and marketing.
You couldn’t choose a better organisation to start your sales career. We work hard but have fun and offer lots of scope for progression. Our previous trainee is now an Account Manager looking after some of our largest clients!
Our Company Values are important to us and we always work with these in mind. We are one Team;
In this role we’ll teach you how to:
- Confidently communicate over the telephone
- Influence and interact with clients and colleagues
- Overcome objections
- Get passed the gatekeeper
- Manage your data
- Hit and hopefully exceed your targets
Sales is not easy but as the saying goes ‘Failure cannot live with persistence!’
You will need to put in the effort and take on board all of the fantastic support and training that will be thrown at you.
The successful applicant must:
- Have English and Maths GCSE’s at grade C or above
- Completed A Levels
- Be a confident communicator
- Hardworking and keen to learn
- IT Literate
- Passionate and ambitious
If this role sounds exactly what you are looking for then please make contact with Hannah on 01604 609940 or email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot wait to hear from you!